Well, so much for the good behavior on my return from the OC. Ingrid's been splendid for Renee during the day, but does NOT want to sleep at night. After a couple nights of her waking every half hour (OH THE HORROR!!!) I took her into the Doc, thinking she may have an ear infection (thanks for the tip Suzu) since she didn't want to be horizontal. She is just fine though. Apparently she just needs to make sure I am here, rather than in California. Last night was a little better. Hopefully by the end of the weekend she'll be back to her usual schedule. I'm just glad she's napping, smiling and playing for Renee, since, unlike me, Renee can quit.
Speaking of Renee, she had the brilliant idea of taking Ingrid to the pumpkin patch. Ingrid was much more interested in the cars in the parking lot than the pumpkins.
3 comments:
Glad no ear problems--hopefully she'll be back to mostly sleeping through the night soon. My friends and I often wondered if we could somehow get our own ear-checker thingies (otoscopes?).
Awesome pumpkin photos, and Mommy looks terrific with her short hair!
We did our jack-o-lantern last night and Nate pets it, says "hello pumpkin!"
I'm kind of impressed that at 4 1/2 months Ingrid has already mastered the art of pretending to be sick.
She wanted to stay home from school, watch Dora.
Post a Comment