Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back Home with Hermann









Waiting for Ingrid back home were several packages containing her mother's Ebay purchases. Note the hedgehog (with GNOMES!) and hippo (Mike calls it the Mongolian priestess costume) suits. Some cooler weather warranted several days of sweaters, hats and socks for our evening stroller rides. Of greater interest to Ingrid was her beloved Hermann the bear. Sadly the video does not include "Porridge Song" by Mike and Hermann. New skill alert: DROOLING. Be sure to also note Ingrid's fine hairstyle. It brings me great joy.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

That's a pretty astounding red Empress suit, Ms. Heidi! Nate had SO many hand-me-downs, and I just received another box from my lovely neighbor, but it's so fun to get them something colorful and wacky. Babies love color, too. Nate loves his new blue scooter sweater.

I'm hauling out my knitting (now that it finally cooled off) and maybe I can get an Ingrid sweater together if my eyeballs hold out. The tiny stitches elude me now...

Heidi said...

Mike's comment was not intended to be complimentary... but I don't care. I have waited a long time to play baby dress up. Thanks in advance for your eyestrain on behalf of an Ingrid sweater. The other day when it was cold I broke out the booties you knitted that were Nates and sadly they were already too small. All the bibs we have are too small for her fat neck too. Or should I say, lack of neck. She still has the Rollins thing going on big time. So when she screams it is like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjtghitGOM

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the lobster bedding very much.